October 26, 2011

4 Years!

After a lot of work, waiting and waiting I finally decided to have some of my Silent Moment, My Story blog entries printed. Along with the entries I put in photos of me in my suit for my parents to have, making it a gift for them to have throughout the years.


After a long wait for the book to be printed and shipped it finally arrived. What was really cool was it arrived today on my 4 year mark of having two implants. How crazy is that! When I opened the box and saw the cover--I was overwhelmed with joy. As I carefully turned the pages, reading each challenge, joy and miracle that I have experienced, it reminded me of what I have overcome. I then looked at the photos seeing who I have become.  
It has been a great four years and I thank all those who have supported me in many silent ways!

A sneak peek of the book! Really love how it turned out!