March 31, 2014

The View is Great!

David will be returning home from his mission tomorrow, April 1st!! He has been serving a mission for his church for two years. At the start he thought it would be impossible for him to do this mission because of the challenges he faces with his hearing. David has learned that something that seemed impossible to him became a reality through our Savior Jesus Christ. To read more about his journey and his mission please visit: www.elderdavidcluff.blogspot.com

 April 11, 2012 
(Letter written the day he arrived at the Missionary Training Center, or MTC)
"I made it! I really did! I got dropped off and was not sure what in the world I was doing. I was met by a host missionary and the next thing I know I have a new name tag on my suit--Elder Cluff. Feeling strange and looking around, trying to take it all in, I then found myself in a classroom introducing myself and laughing with the other missionaries." -Elder David Cluff 








It is David's prayer that this blog can be a place of inspiration and hope.