September 25, 2015

35 Weeks!!

   Right now our little boy is very active and I get to feel his kicks when I come home at night -- best feeling ever! Here's to 35 weeks! My sweet wife is amazing and puts up with my little photoshoots in between work, school and making dinner. Can't wait for our little boy to arrive next month!

She is so beautiful! 


   A little story behind the photo: I like self-timer when I do self portraits and sometimes it is not your best friend until one magical moment when it captured the golden moment. I set the camera on the tripod and programed it to take 4 photos after the timer goes off. After the photos were taken, my wife and I started laughing about something when all the sudden the camera takes another photo! Being a photographer and having the camera randomly capture the perfect moment was very magical.