December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!

IMG_6785Can you believe it? Christmas is only days away!?!? Last week I seemed to have lost track of time with a busy week at work, studying, taking final exams and late nights with Lucas. The weekend finally came and I am on a break in between semesters. I can't believe that this Friday is Christmas and I feel like time is just going by too fast. 
Over the weekend, I kept thinking about the true meaning of Christmas and the birth of our Savior. As I held Lucas I often thought about Mary and Joseph and what they must have experienced to hold and care for baby Jesus. Lucas will often stare at me and display such innocence and trust. It makes me feel the great responsibility that I hold as his father. I am pretty sure Mary and Joseph felt the same sense of responsibility as they cared for our Savior. It has been such a tender experience for me to watch Lucas grow and develop. My new favorite Christmas video this year is titled "A Savior Is Born" and I love the reminder of what He means to us. 
The Cluff Family also wishes you all a Merry Christmas!